Changing Lives One Ride at a Time
You can make your donation online, securely through PayPal:
Or, through Donation Pay at:
- Click here to be taken to our online General Donation
- Click here to be taken to our online Horse Sponsorship Donation
- Click here to be taken to our online Rider Sponsorship Donation
- How to Support Us While Shopping at Fry’s Groceries
Robinson Ranch is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Your donation is 100% tax deductible! Once we receive your donation you will be mailed an acknowledgement letter, which will serve as your donation receipt. Our Tax Id number is EIN 26-3216499.
Where do your contributions go?
- Capital Campaign Donation Your donation can be designated to any of our extraordinary community services and outreach program’s. It will be used to support our therapeutic program that provides individualized equine related therapy to people with physical, developmental, emotional and social disabilities. It can also help support our family centered horsemanship courses were we provide scholarships to parents who take horsemanship lessons with their child.
- General Donation to Robinson Ranch’s Operations By making a donation to the Robinson Ranch’s operations you enable us to maintain and continue operating on a daily basis for our community. We have nineteen horses that we care for and provide them with veterinarian services, dentistry, feed, supplements, farrier supplies, shots, tack, boarding, exercising, and grooming. Our facility maintenance, transportation vehicles, fuel and equipment are also supported by donations from the operations fund.
- Outreach Scholarship Fund for Underprivileged Children RR’s Outreach scholarships support RR’s events for underprivileged children, including a discount rate for Horsemanship lessons, free Outreach programs and Camps. Donations will increase the number of daily classes and activities that RR can offer to underprivileged children of our community.
To make a donation by check or mail download form to be included in your envelope. contact John Robinson or Sheliah Smiley at 602-268-4972 or email@example.com
Or you can make your donation online securely through PayPal.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Matching Donation Program
This means when you make a donation to Robinson Ranch your employer could match your gift. That would make your donation larger and even more significant!
How do I Apply for a Matching Gift?
- Obtain a matching gift form and program guidelines from your human resources office.
- Fill in the Employee section of the form and send it to Robinson Ranch along with your donation or, if you’ve made your donation online, simply complete the form and mail it to:
1231 E. Ardmore Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85042
- We will complete the form and forward it to your employer’s matching gifts office for processing. The company will send its matching donation directly to Robinson Ranch.
If you have questions please contact John Robinson or Sheliah Smiley.